我今天被一个顾客投诉。
他投诉我们的产品,我刚好接他电话。
我真的很想忍!很想忍住不要,千万不要落下一颗眼泪!
可是,原本没事的我,刚好那时却被上司叫去跟我说东西。
他说着说着也看到我眼睛红红了,他以为是他说话的方式吓着了我。
其实不是,我不是因为他跟我说那些东西所以掉泪。
我是因为被他发现我眼睛红红了才情不自禁落下了一颗颗的泪珠。
当时他也顺道告诉其他同事关于那件事,我看我的丑态应该被其他同事看到了吧??唉!
我就是这样,泪泉永远都那么发达,原本没事的我,一被人发现我有什么不对劲,或是走过来慰问我为什么眼红红,我就控制不了我的眼泪然后就“吡哩吧啦”的像喷水池那样涌现出来了。
我很失败吧?
我很脆弱吗?
我不够坚强?
That fussy cust have brought me so many troubles.
I received her calls a hundred times.
This whole morning I cant settle other things.
By follow up this case, I have refered my senior many times and cause her late to have her lunch.
Her water dispenser unit purchase on Jan 08 and she gave this unit to her friends as a present.
Now, the unit leaking very seriously.
Her friends cant get any hot water.
She wants our company to fix the unit b4 chinese new year.
I have said that I need to refer to my senior 1st b4 let her know abt this case.
She called me many times as I called her also many times.
I have been scolded by her quite a few times also.
She said I cant satisfy her requirements.
Every times she asks some question I oso cant let her know on the spot and always let her wait for my answer.
"You are the marketing staff and you dont know abt this? How can??? I have been studied marketing b4 and I know, how come you dont know???" (sorry, I just only a part-timer)
"All my requirements you also cant get through!"
"I dont want you refer to your senior, refer to your top management!!"(sorry, my top management is very busy and she will request us to refer to senior 1st also, Mrs)
"I really unsatisfy and unhappy abt this matter!!!"
"What time can you give me a confirmation?"
"I juz want to know can or cannot???"
"I want the unit settled b4 chinese new year"
"I have been told that RO branch have spare spart stock, and why dont you fix it for me?"
"You go back at 7.30pm rite, then now is almost 4pm and you havent give me a confirmation,then you want to delay until next day???"
*********************************************************************
I have call to RO branch and the person-in-charge said they dont have spare spart!
But the cust said she knows that RO there have spare spart.
I call RO again and understand that there really have spare spart and just want the RO supervisor to verify this unit defect is under product defect.
RO person-in-charge have called HQ warehouse and warehouse staff told him that RO can change that part for this fussy cust.
**********************************************************************
Finally, this case is settled by RO person-in-charge with our warehouse staff.
The unit is repaired.
This fussy cust also called to our customer service dept to find me because I have received her call b4.
I think may b our toll free she cant get through so she just call to customer service dept.
I called back to her and told her that the unit is repaired and RO have told to technician to send back this unit to that fussy cust.
Moreover, every time I called her I oso very very very afraid!
I think this times is the last times for today I called her to inform her abt this unit have been settled.
I also wish her HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR at the end of the conversation but she dont have any responds abt it....so what? This thing I dont care!
**********************************************************************
Now, Mrs Oh, I hope that you can satisfy this unit aft being repaired.
I will take this case as an "super experience", when I face the same case in future, I hope I can settle in a fast rate and wont make it so trouble!
**********************************************************************
Next time if I have any things need to complain to any related companies, I will complain in a good way although I really unsatisfy about the service/product of that company.
As I really understand the feeling of the person who receives calls.
If we can talk with them in a proper way then they will also ready to serve us in a fast rate and will give us the best responds.
Am I rite?
I drop off my tear abt this case, am I so stupid?
Not tough enough?


Hello, Pinkster.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
david santos-Happy chinese new year to you! Hope you have a properous chinese new year.
ReplyDeletedun worry..dun say u r not tough...i hav the same experience too..n u r tougher than me..last time i went interview at diamond water..i was shocked by the manager..she pretended as a very fussy customer..n i cant answer any question..haha..so i reject tat job..but u receive the job n hav done it very well..so u r a tough girl..believe me..n happy chinese new year...
ReplyDelete我太久没写英文了 , 英文都退步了 , 所以还是写中文吧 。 >.<
ReplyDelete是你告诉我的啊 ! 掉眼泪并不代表脆弱 , 并不代表失败 ! 你忘了吗 ? 这是你最近对我说的话啊 ! 所以 , 不要那样想自己 !
过了就算了 , 当作是一个很好的经验 , 以后就会应付了咯 !
继续加油哦 !
新年快乐 !
很想你哦 ! 希望不久后能见到你 ^^
别太伤心了…其实就很多这些野蛮人的~最重要自己别被这些人影响哦~
ReplyDeletefiona-lolz...last time when i go to interview, she is very busy bcoz later she wanna sit in in a meeting, so she juz simply ask me some questions and didnt pretend as a fussy customer,may b i m lucky so i can work at there. But i m nt so tough actually. I wanna b more tougher!! Thx for ur caring. Happy Chinese New Year ya(^.^)
ReplyDeleteyy-嗯!我没有忘记.我会把它当作是经验.希望我下次能够更有办法面对这些野蛮顾客.
ReplyDelete我也很想你哦!
不懂你会不会变样了,等等认不得你,那么久没见你,好想你!
新年快乐哦!
vincent cho-我就是有时候很容易被别人影响,我下次要勇敢面对这些野蛮人才行!
ReplyDelete已经是新年了
ReplyDelete要COOL DOWN才行
新年快乐。:)
jimmychin-谢谢你.我冷静下来了~
ReplyDeleteI should notify my girlfriend about this.
ReplyDelete