Thursday, March 27, 2008

Emergency Dept. & Unit Forensic

This morning, I arrived there at 8.45am.
Today, our group will go to emergency department and unit forensic.
The emergency department is well organized.
I have noticed somethings, all the patients whoever come toward this department should enter the second triage 1st before register.
Do u know what is actually abt second triage (hopefully i m nt spelling wrongly)?
Second triage is to check the patient health problem lyk measure their blood pressure.
Aft being examined, they can go to register.
The department arranged their patient in 3 types:-yellow group, green group & red group.
The green group is mainly for the cases which are nt so serious.
The yellow group is for the cases where the patients have the possibility pass away.
The red group is for the cases which is much more serious among 3 of them.
The very interesting I have never thought b4 the emergency department also have a small room which they call it call center.
It is just a temporary call center.
Bt when i heard "call center", I think to my job bcoz recently I am working in call center of the Diamond Water System...lolz
At the emergency department, they received call from different scenario such as fire, accident, robbering and etc.
When they receive the call regarding the fire, they will divert the line to Jabatan Bomba.
When they receive the call regarding accident, they will send ambulances to attend them.
We just stay there for abt 30-45 minutes then we continue our destiny to another department-unit forensic.
When heard "unit forensic", the sound was really good.
All pple also awaiting abt this moment.
Although I m quite scare and nt interesting at this part bt I oso awaiting to see sumthing which I cant see at the outside.
However, unfortunaly there is no dead body inside that unit.
I think all the groups also cant see any dead body in this room.
We have been informed by the PIC (person-in-charge) there that the place has long time no dead body.
All the dead body regarding accident injured will send to another hospital.
Most of them so disappointed abt it...
I just can see there is a few numbers of frige in that room bt when u open the frige, there is ntg to see. No dead body.
The PIC had brought us along to visit the whole unit and had explained to us abt the flow chart when working at that place.
I noticed that when the forensic need to examine the body to find out the reason behind why they die, they will take out all their organs and will measure the mass in a spring balance.
The scale is quite big as well as the spring balance too.
When they examined, there will be 2 pple.
The photographer will involve also bcoz they need to capture all the picture to investigate.
Other than that, whatever thet see and do, they will speak it out through the microphone and will be recorded also. (somethings like X-files I think).
We also see a dead body bathing room, actually this is for muslim pple.
The PIC informed us that on the last few days, there gt a dead body, they cleaned the dead body b4 return back to he family.
Althought I didnt see any dead body bt i also feel very gloomy in that room.


******************************************

1 thing I need to mention, that is all of the leader of the groups have a very very gud chance.
They can enter the surgery room to see the operation which is done by the doctor.
That is soooooo gud experience.
Some of them had share their experience to all of us.
I m feeling very jealous and envy to them.
they can see the breast cancer operation, stomatch operation, put something into the female cervix to collect some liquid for investigation and etc.
That is really cool and fun.
If I am able to see all those things then I wont feel this program is boring anymore.
My leader and the other group leader have the chance to visit the psychitarist.
She said the psychitarist told them that he had faced a patient that struggle him/her during their conversation time.
It seems doctor need to saty alert and aware all the behaviour of their patient to get rid of those accident.

6 comments:

  1. =.=难道你真的要see dead body吗?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous27/3/08 21:14

    哇!!!好好啊!!!竟然可以见到psychiatrist!!!我又要~~~ T^T

    没有见到尸体哦? 好可惜哦~ 害我看到你文章的标题时,白兴奋了一场~ Forensic 啊~~~ T^T 不过,也算是不错的体验咯~ ^^

    队长们真的有看到手术的过程哦? 很棒叻! 有机会我也想看! 我爸爸有看过呢~ 在脚上装螺丝的那种~ XD 他说很 geli 一下,哈哈~

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post so loong de =.=
    many words cant understand...>.<

    gud experience!instead of staying in the cold cold office room w/o any gaining..>.<

    i m damn sien for this few days working days..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous28/3/08 13:50

    not X files...
    is CSI...
    X files is outdated long long time dy!!!
    =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. vincent cho-
    不是很敢看,不过真的看看也无妨.

    yy-
    对咯~我就懂你一定很兴奋的,可是你还没有这个机会...你也想看看尸体吗?你不怕哦?呵呵!他们每个都有机会看到呢!只是不同的手术咯.我真的很羡慕他们.

    sai ling-
    very long meh? still ok lar...u dont understand which word?My post have such difficult word meh? Still hav 1 more week we can get rid of tha office work...continue to work ba~~~

    kanazai2001-
    yup! X files is very long time ago....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous29/3/08 03:42

    当然想看啊~ 不是每个人都想看的哦? 我还以为每个人都对尸体很感兴趣呢~ 不是哦? 当然,如果腐烂到很厉害的那种,会怕啦! 其他的应该还 ok 吧~ 过得到心理的那一关就 ok 啦~ ^^

    ReplyDelete

无论是路过或是熟客,请放缓脚步,留下可爱的小脚丫,烙印在我的粉色寻梦园里吧!

...爱情长跑器

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers