What is mean by young adult?
According to my understanding from wiktionary, young adult means:
an older child or teenager
What is mean by teenager?
Teenager is a child from 13 to 19, an adolescent.
Hey guys, I am not teaching you all the new vocabulary and these are not consider new words come to your mind too as I think. They are just some normal words which can come to my mind everyday. I am just letting you all know that the definition about them first.
My school teacher always say that our Form 6 students are considered as an young adult. According to my previous explanations, the age of young adult is between 13 to 19 years old.Let say we are a Form 6 student, means that we are 18, then does this age still needed to be forcing the strict and stupid school rules?
Yesterday, my school had a mini sport check. Their target was our Form 6 students' hair style and school uniform. Unluckily, I was on hold by the head prefect! My hair style didn't look so a big deal but why she still want to on hold me? The discipline teacher, Pn Ooi just walked through and explained to us about our problem. She said:" You all should tight up your hair more neatly. No "curtain" should be allowed to left beside your ears. (If all of you still don't know what I mean, then you can look at my previous post photo.) I think the better way is don't cut the layered style when your are still a student. Because this type of hair style is difficult to be tighten. Eventhough I am a teacher but I still dont cut layered hair style. And I think that if all of you go to interview, I am sure that all of you will fail!"
Hey! How can she said like this! I am really disagree and not satisfied with this sentence:"If all of you go to interview, I am sure all of you will fail!" This sentence is totally unfair to us. If she said we will fail, then why I was taking by Nep Diamond Water Company as a staff?! Furthermore, my job is not easy, my job is very stress and have a lot of challenges. That day when I go to interview, I tight up my hair as I am going to school! My monitor also was on hold on that time, when she came back, she also said:" If we are going to interview, then we will sure tidy up ourselves more neatly before we go, then our chance to success in interview section of course will become higher!"
There were about 30 form 6 girls on hold by the prefects. I can feel that all of them were totally unsatisfied with that stupid school rules! Come on, we are an 18-year-old young adult, not a child. At some countries, we are considered as an adult already. As well as our hair were tighten up and the hair in front of our forehead does not exist the eye brown, we don't fight at the school, we don't say any rude words in the school, we arrive at school on time, we respect our teacher and our country, we complete the works given by our teachers, we study hard, we get our good result and make our school to be proud of it, then we are a "follow rules" student already. Why they still need to deal with the tiny problem on our hair?
As my pengajian am 2 teacher, Encik Nagaya said: "Actually our form 6 students should be separated from the secondary school and study in "junior college", no need follow the school time (Monday-Friday from 7.30am to 1.10pm). But our government do not do that for us, so we still need to be combined with the secondary school."
I think that if we are separated with the secondary school, we will not be controlled strictly by the "dead" school law!
According to my understanding from wiktionary, young adult means:
an older child or teenager
What is mean by teenager?
Teenager is a child from 13 to 19, an adolescent.
Hey guys, I am not teaching you all the new vocabulary and these are not consider new words come to your mind too as I think. They are just some normal words which can come to my mind everyday. I am just letting you all know that the definition about them first.
My school teacher always say that our Form 6 students are considered as an young adult. According to my previous explanations, the age of young adult is between 13 to 19 years old.Let say we are a Form 6 student, means that we are 18, then does this age still needed to be forcing the strict and stupid school rules?
Yesterday, my school had a mini sport check. Their target was our Form 6 students' hair style and school uniform. Unluckily, I was on hold by the head prefect! My hair style didn't look so a big deal but why she still want to on hold me? The discipline teacher, Pn Ooi just walked through and explained to us about our problem. She said:" You all should tight up your hair more neatly. No "curtain" should be allowed to left beside your ears. (If all of you still don't know what I mean, then you can look at my previous post photo.) I think the better way is don't cut the layered style when your are still a student. Because this type of hair style is difficult to be tighten. Eventhough I am a teacher but I still dont cut layered hair style. And I think that if all of you go to interview, I am sure that all of you will fail!"
Hey! How can she said like this! I am really disagree and not satisfied with this sentence:"If all of you go to interview, I am sure all of you will fail!" This sentence is totally unfair to us. If she said we will fail, then why I was taking by Nep Diamond Water Company as a staff?! Furthermore, my job is not easy, my job is very stress and have a lot of challenges. That day when I go to interview, I tight up my hair as I am going to school! My monitor also was on hold on that time, when she came back, she also said:" If we are going to interview, then we will sure tidy up ourselves more neatly before we go, then our chance to success in interview section of course will become higher!"
There were about 30 form 6 girls on hold by the prefects. I can feel that all of them were totally unsatisfied with that stupid school rules! Come on, we are an 18-year-old young adult, not a child. At some countries, we are considered as an adult already. As well as our hair were tighten up and the hair in front of our forehead does not exist the eye brown, we don't fight at the school, we don't say any rude words in the school, we arrive at school on time, we respect our teacher and our country, we complete the works given by our teachers, we study hard, we get our good result and make our school to be proud of it, then we are a "follow rules" student already. Why they still need to deal with the tiny problem on our hair?
As my pengajian am 2 teacher, Encik Nagaya said: "Actually our form 6 students should be separated from the secondary school and study in "junior college", no need follow the school time (Monday-Friday from 7.30am to 1.10pm). But our government do not do that for us, so we still need to be combined with the secondary school."
I think that if we are separated with the secondary school, we will not be controlled strictly by the "dead" school law!


hm...
ReplyDeletehehe...dunno wat to say...
u know who m i last time lar...
sometimes...no choice lor...hv to follow lor...
v r in malaysia...
malaysia boleh wat...kononnya...
if can,dun blame the prefects lor...
sometimes they very cham de ar...tis is their job...they hv to do like tat...
but...anyway...rules is dead de,human is alive de...
if those teacher n prefects 'know do' de hua,then should b no problem...
哎呀, 算了吧, 不要再生气了咯...
ReplyDeleteRules made are meant to be broken! Haha...
hmmm .. lol
ReplyDeletei was freed from this kind of rule ~
yeah ~ !
well,
I'm not stimulating u ...
i just to feel like ...
school rules are suck
especially those rules which strict about your dressed code ...
but ... what can we do ?
only can say
( welcome to M'sia ~ )
yes, i think they should really eliminate some of these nonsense rules from form 6 students.
ReplyDelete那 种 无 理 头 的 耳 边 风 在 你 耳 边 吹 过 就 算 啦 ...
ReplyDelete