Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am wondering why I cannot do it well???

My mood is quite down and quite complicated when I see my results.
Yup! I need to come out to say something about my previous school exam.
Actually, to be honestly I am not doing well in this time.
I dont know what happen to me.
I get the low mark in my chemistry and maths.
First of all, the chemistry paper is not very difficult but I fail to get a better mark for it.
I am very upset when I noticed that many of them get the better mark for it.
Since I was in form 5, my chemistry was not so good although I study hard.
Chemistry, a subject which I have interesting on it since I first time meet it at form 4 but I start to become disappointed to it during my form 5 chemistry exam.
Eventhough I study hard I still cannot get a satisfy mark which is equivalent to my effort which I have put on it.
Now, I am in form 6 the same thing is still happen to me.
Yup! May be chemistry is depend on the practice, you need to do more questions because the question is not directly with what you have read on the book.
Secondly, I am very angry to myself because I am not careful enough to do all the calculations and read the questions.
All the simple questions I also get it wrongly and all the marks have flied away from me.
My learning skill is wrong? I am wonder about it.
May be I become lazy after my SPM and the long holiday before the school open on May.
I am feeling bad at my mark, I hate myself.
I am in the valley now.
I dont know how to facing myself, I dont know how to facing to my tuition teacher.
I feel guilty when I saw the marks.
When I see back on my paper, I dont know why I cannot do it well and do it correctly and do it carefully on the exam time.
When the paper is returned back, I can do some of it but why I cannot do them during my exam time?
Why? I am wondering why?

My breath is full of sadness...

D.I.S.S.A.P.O.I.N.T.E.D. and F.R.U.S.T.R.A.T.E.D.

Let me be alone....

6 comments:

  1. 下次再接再厉, 好吗?
    失败乃成功之母嘛...

    要多多加油哦...

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO this is what we called Form 6.It no longer an "easy score" life like where you had during form 5~
    (My mom told me de...).Furthermore, this is just your first exam.....a trial for you to how to get on with your studies in form 6.Erm...ya besides practices, main thing in science(especially chemistry) understanding is the point....
    No need to worry lar....be positive bit to strike back on the coming year-end~

    ReplyDelete
  3. change ur channel to english ad ar??
    ya...same wiv u,i oso went through the same thing in my skul,everyone is geng like hell,feel embaress...
    my next exam getting closer jor...
    haiz...gambateh together lo!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous27/8/08 20:12

    小小苦挫
    等于激励
    加油咯!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gambateh! dun give up easily....
    dun repeat my high school mistakes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. dont worry, this is just a kind of process. i know you can do it! right?

    jiayou!:)

    ReplyDelete

无论是路过或是熟客,请放缓脚步,留下可爱的小脚丫,烙印在我的粉色寻梦园里吧!

...爱情长跑器

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers