Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Presents For Your Presence

At first, I thought I would not have any presents for this year as my friends have organised a barbecue party for me.
But, my birthday was not just ended in that party.
That's mean I was still hoping and wondering for a nicely birthday gifts from some of them.
Am I materialistic? Ermmm, I don't think so!
There is 365/366 days in a year.
BUT! There is only a special day for me, a day which represents my presence in the Earth!
Yup! That day is my birthday!
I hope I can have something special or meaningful gifts from friends/family so that I know I have not been forgotten yet!
Besides, I can make them as my memory and will totally appreciate all of them if those are sincere gifts from them.
Anyway, I won't mind too much as the economic turmoil is happening all over the world!
Everyone retrenches their expenses in order to reduce any unnecessary wastage.

Nevertheless, 2 of them presents me cute and wonderful gifts despite the economic slowdown!
I have a surprise when she gave the envelope to me.



At the first sight, I thought she just gave me a birthday card.
However, I found out that there has another nice and cute bookmark paperclip was hiding inside!


A nice bookmark paperclip and hand-made birthday card from her.

I was too surprised because we don't present any gifts to each other during both birthday for such a long time ago~~~
I like it, thanks to my sister!

Another surprise is from my hubby!
What did he present to me?


I am driving his car for the first time in my housing area without guiding of my mom!

He presents me a car? haha...
Err...this is his car, he will never presents his "honey" to me!
He presents me a big and comfortable bear.

IMG_0882
Ohhh...a pity bear is packed in a plastic bag. Her hands and legs sure become very painful~~~


Now, she is more comfortable.^^


乐乐with her new master, me!

A big bear, soft-body female bear, I call her 乐乐, means we must go through everyday/every obstacle happily!
It may be not work much but just to remind me don't be too upset in some matter of case.
I don't know how did he put it in my room without my acknowledgement.
From now on, my bed has another new member besides my green tortoise & my 七仔.


A recent photo, does anyone miss me? (Yup, I cut my hair, a shorter fringe). Hehe

P/S: Due to flickr uploading speed suddenly become slowdown, I ought to use the blogger to upload the photo. That's why some of my photo's size is smaller.



7 comments:

  1. hahaha... finali blog bout it...

    since u din tel me wat tham gives u as b'day present, i asked sai ling ad... kaka~

    so i ad noe tham gives u a large bear bear b4 i read ur post.. ^^

    i oso noe how he makes a surprise 4 u.. he goes ur room n puts d bear at ur room when u at d kitchen XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/4/09 03:52

    Hey,why u tell my dear dear how i put the bear secretly!So bad arh...Gerr!

    Hehe,anyway,my dear dear happy,then i will happy too!
    Hopefully,dear dear will happy everyday juz like the name u give to the pinky bear bear--乐乐!

    Love u,Muackz muackz muackZzzz!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. 呵呵, 生日里的确收到不少的礼物哦!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet~~ We share the same fringe now!! keke...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha~ 开心到你啊~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey girl, sorry that didnt greet u on the actual day.
    happy belated birthday ya :)
    wish you all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello
    zolpidem drug
    Ambien should be taken before going to bed and when about to sleep.
    [url=http://www.indianastallionstation.com/]ambien cost[/url]
    Ambien should be taken before going to bed and when about to sleep.
    http://www.indianastallionstation.com/ - ambien sale
    Events most commonly associated with discontinuation were somnolence (1.0%) and dizziness (1.0%).

    ReplyDelete

无论是路过或是熟客,请放缓脚步,留下可爱的小脚丫,烙印在我的粉色寻梦园里吧!

...爱情长跑器

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers