Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I've got a PINK laptop. 我有了一台粉红色手提电脑。

4月18日(星期日)

其实,要不是以后怕在大学住宿舍时没有电脑用很不方便,我真的不会现在就去买台手提电脑咧。
Actually, I won't buy laptop yet if I think that it is quite inconvenient for me if I have to stay in the hostel in my coming varsity's life.

无论怎样,我还是会很珍惜我这台电脑。
However, I will still appreciate my laptop.

dell1

dell2

dell4
我在 PIKOM 电脑展买的粉红色手提电脑。(照片来自 DELL 网页。)
My pink laptop, bought from PIKOM PC Fairt. (Pictures taken from DELL website.)

Features:
Dell Inspiron 14  RM2179
·Intel Core i3-330M Processor (2.13GHz)
·Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
·2GB DDR3 SDRAM
·250 GB Hard Drive
·14.0 HD WLED Glossy
·Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500HD[我不是做设计师,没有玩  online game 的习惯,所以我不需要很好的 Graphic Card。:)]
·1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty, In-Home/ On-Site Service After Remote   Diagosis

除此之外,在电脑展购买东西就是可以拿到特别多的免费礼物,虽然有些东西在外面你也可以买到,而且价钱也并不是很贵。
Besides, you can also get a lot of free gifts from the PC Fair, even though you can get some of them in a low price at outside too.

我还拿到了什么免费礼物呢?
What did I get for my free gifts?

1. TLC NoteBook Keylock (Price unknown)
2. TLC Silicon Keyboard Skin Protector (RM10)
3. TLC LCD Cleaner Suit (RM10)
4. TECOM 3D Optical Mouse (Price unknown)
5. Mini Card Reader (Price unknown)
6. TLC Laptop Backpack (RM45-RM50) (I took the red one, XD)
7. CE Cooling Fan (Price unknown)

还有还有,我还有得到 DELL 额外的 promo 价值 RM388。
Furthermore, I also get free exclusive DELL promo worth RM388.

1. Hibikii Mini Portabe Speaker (RM49). (I just get one unit only:P)
hibikii mini portable speaker
Picture taken from Hibikii website

2. Travel Adaptor.
3. 4G PenDrive (RM43)
dell_pendrive
Picture taken from PenDrive website

4.Targus Backpack (Price range from RM130-RM200) (yay, another backpack again, XD)
dell5
Picture taken from website

5. 15 months McAfee Security Center.

呵呵,我现在正用着我的手提电脑写部落格哦!
Well, I'm using my laptop to blog now, yay~~~

9 comments:

  1. 羡慕羡慕~ 好好珍惜哦 =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 好好珍惜~我之前第一家电脑被偷~是限量版的toshiba~T.T现在换asus了~

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super cute one!!! L.U.R.V.E it~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 周遭肯定是弥漫着幸福的感觉^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awhh finally:)
    But luckily I bought lappy last year jor,need not to worry for now~

    ReplyDelete
  6. U bought it with ur own money?

    ReplyDelete
  7. 我现在用着netbook, :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice~~
    windows7好用吗?

    ReplyDelete
  9. mun yee,
    yup! I bought it using my own saving...

    fiona,
    err, many people say windows 7 is better than vista...

    ReplyDelete

无论是路过或是熟客,请放缓脚步,留下可爱的小脚丫,烙印在我的粉色寻梦园里吧!

...爱情长跑器

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers