Happy birthday to my dearest younger sister.
Wishing you have a nice and memorable yet sweet 19. (Yup, finally you are 19 already! Haha)
Emmm, let spend a little bit of moment here to make a wish for yourself.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Finish making a wish? (Yup, just only one wish!)
What was your wish just now? A new hand phone? A new dress? A delicious birthday meal with your darling? A happy vacation with friends? A good result? A longer holiday? Or a special present from me? Haha~~~
Although I am busy for my study here, I am lucky to get something for you as your birthday present.
Did your wish just now have come true?
Yup, I have prepared a special yet mysterious birthday present for you and it is especially for you only.
Since I am still in Kuching, this present would have to stay with me for a little bit longer before it can reach to her owner on my next homecoming.^^

Guess what? What is inside this small and pretty box???
Didn't match your wish just now? Then this present has to stay forever with me as I am not going to give it to you on my next homecoming already. Haha~~~
Perhaps this little thing can surprise you in your birthday and perhaps you will like it too. Miss you~
Love December, a lot of sweet and memorable events always happen in this month every year.^^ Study hard, looking forward for next homecoming. YaY~~~


WOW!I tot i wont receive present from u tim...surprise!!!thx fan po!!
ReplyDelete<3 muacckk..
my wish is very simple..everyone happy in this coming year...haha..=D
let me guess my present..a shirt?or dress?haha..awaiting ^_^
ur post so punctual de..0000 wo..u set schedule dE?haha..if nt match with my wish also mine de laa..heehe
ReplyDeletethe "small box" gt so big size until can fit in ur mentioned stuff? wahaha, dun so greedy la, now i m not that rich only wei, wei ling dudu....hahha
ReplyDeleteYup, set time ad^^
Happie Birthday to you Sai Ling!!!
ReplyDeletewei ling du du..
ReplyDelete生日快乐哦!!! :P
ReplyDelete