...I made this bcoz I love it...
...I miss this guy evday....
...I dreaming abt him all of the time...
...however,we cant meet each other evday...
...we juz keep in touch through sms or chatting in phone...
...this type of communication made both of us so suffer...
...sometimes v will misunderstand each other...
...as I noe that somethg cant be expressed through a single word...
...body language & eventhough eye contact are more important to build up a better relationship...
...hope all of u guys and gals have a sweet memory with ur lover...
~~~happy always~~~
(warmest regards by pinkster)



hehe..u r so cute..
ReplyDeletesha sha de..
both of u muz gambateh oh..
dun like me..
now im single le..
muz appreciate tis relationship..
fiona-i m so cute??what is mean? u single le then does nt mean u will single all the time...u will hav ur guy.i will appreciate this relationship~~thx
ReplyDelete哎呀哎呀!! 我的眼睛! 好刺眼啊! 那张照片好刺眼啊! 哈哈哈哈~ XD 羡慕死人了啦~
ReplyDelete恋爱中的女生都是傻傻的啦~ 呵呵呵~ 没有特别的意思哦~ 有也只是赞你~ ^^
你们俩一定要永远幸福哦!!! 我真的认为你们可以白头偕老哦! 加油! 不要让我失望~ 呵呵~ ^^
Another 500 magazine cover makers @ http://www.FotoTrix.com (photo tricks). Plus thousands of other fun and silly novelty templates to add to your photos.
ReplyDelete情侶裝 ?XD
ReplyDelete幸福吶 ~
祝福你=)
sweet sweet!
ReplyDeletei hope got a girl will make magazine with me!haha!
yy-很刺眼哦?那有刺伤眼睛吗?哈哈!你真的羡慕我哦?那去找一个咯~~~又多一个说我傻傻哦???我也要跟他永远幸福,白头偕老!呵呵~~
ReplyDeletenerdful-thx for telling me^^i will go to visit the page!!
lucky star-对丫!情侣装~~是他在去年的情人节送我的哟!谢谢你的祝福...
suwan-你也可以找到的,只要你真心对你的另一半,为她着想,她一定也会对你死心踏地的...
haha..coz u sha until very cute lor..but now i wanna enjoy single life first ma..so i will keep on tease u de oh..tat day i go visit ur dear le..haha..
ReplyDelete呃。。。我现在还不想找咯~ 呵呵呵~ 多两年吧~ XD
ReplyDeleteHope u can stick with him everyday soon^ no worries, sometime seperate can lessen the argue, add oil,sweet pinkster
ReplyDeleteღ 美美の云ღ -yup!thx for ur blessing...welcome to my blog too
ReplyDelete