Saturday, August 23, 2008

Baking a Kiwi Muffin

Yesterday, I meant Friday my mama requested me to bake muffin.
Actually, this kind of muffin is super duper easy than cupcakes.
All the ingredients have been mixed into a powder form, I only need to add in another ingredients in order to bake it.


The main powder form ingredient-Kiwi Muffin Mix which I bought from Simply Bake at Serdang Perdana, RM9.

Let me simply describe how to bake this muffin.
First of all, put the muffin mix into a mixing bowl.
Then, add 4 eggs and 125ml water into the mixing bowl.


Mix all of them in 7 minutes.

After 7 minutes mixing, put 100ml of oil into the mixing bowl again.
Mix for another 1 minute.


Last but not at least, put all the mixture in the muffin mould.


After baking 180C in an oven for 25 minutes, the kiwi muffin is prepared to serve. Actually, they didnt look very nice, next time I will improve!!!

Actually I only baked in 15 minutes and more than 180C, because my oven is an old type version and I didnt know the correct temperature to bake it.
Anyway, no matter you use what type of oven the important thing is you can bake it, right?

And finally,
my papa like my muffin,
my mama commented that the muffin not "soft" enough. (Did she find a bone from an egg?)
my little sister (BB) said the muffin taste not bad.^^
my sister's boyfriend seem very like the muffin and requested to get for more. (I purposely gave him a try because he fetched me and my sister to tuition.) and
sorry for my dear because I cant give him a try. (He is in Melaka now to visit his grandma, he is a good guy right? kekeke:p)

9 comments:

  1. i never try kiwi muffin b4 neh..
    nice??

    ReplyDelete
  2. o_o
    還有kiwi的啊?
    好吃不?
    是不是有點酸酸?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is really a good guy!!
    But i wish i could test your kiwi muffin..

    ReplyDelete
  4. 嘿嘿, 我想要吃一点点呢, 可以吗?
    真的看起来很容易做呢...

    ReplyDelete
  5. .MiNღ唲.-
    我开不完你的部落格,那我只好在这回复你咯.
    那muffin 很不错,不会酸酸的.
    有kiwi, orange, chocolate还有 blackcurrent的呢^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oo....those are like instant muffin o??Just throw in all the ingredsient and bake,ding....Look delicious~kaka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha... i saw noobie eating dis muffin when i jz arrived at tuition center there...

    Hmm... luk tasty wor~ kekeke~

    ReplyDelete
  8. kiwi口味的?还真的没有试过咧…

    ReplyDelete
  9. look delicious! :)
    can i try? can i can i?

    ReplyDelete

无论是路过或是熟客,请放缓脚步,留下可爱的小脚丫,烙印在我的粉色寻梦园里吧!

...爱情长跑器

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers