15/02/2009 (Sunday)
This is for sure a delayed post.
I shall post it earlier but my thousand tonnes of homework had buried it from being exposed to you all.
Due to exam week is coming, I will not able to update my blog more frequently as usual.
Anyway, now I have the chance to share with you what was happening at that night.
First of all, I will introduce the birthday girl, Mei Yee.
Actually, we are not so close between each other.
I attended her birthday gathering (instead of birthday party) because my dearest know her well since primary school time.
Mei Yee has a lovely boyfriend, Kok Leong since Form 3 (both of them are upper-six-student now).
They have been hand in hand for quite a long time too.
This birthday gathering was his boyfriend's idea.
Mei Yee's birthday is 19th of February but his boyfriend had made it earlier so that we can celebrate with her.
I did not talk much with Mei Yee but I chit chat with Pei Seen in a lot of matters.
Although not many people attended the birthday gathering, we have a great time at there too.
Let's see the photo:

1. My dearest and I were standing under a tree.
2. This post is nice. I ask him to take a photo with me in such a post. Does anyone of you realise that he could not make a nice turn in this post? I think this is because of his thick adipose tissue gather at the epidermal of the skin made him facing difficulties to make a nice turn as me. hahaha...blekk...P
3. Me, Pei Seen and the birthday girl, Mei Yee.
4. A nice shoot of 7 of us.
This is for sure a delayed post.
I shall post it earlier but my thousand tonnes of homework had buried it from being exposed to you all.
Due to exam week is coming, I will not able to update my blog more frequently as usual.
Anyway, now I have the chance to share with you what was happening at that night.
First of all, I will introduce the birthday girl, Mei Yee.
Actually, we are not so close between each other.
I attended her birthday gathering (instead of birthday party) because my dearest know her well since primary school time.
Mei Yee has a lovely boyfriend, Kok Leong since Form 3 (both of them are upper-six-student now).
They have been hand in hand for quite a long time too.
This birthday gathering was his boyfriend's idea.
Mei Yee's birthday is 19th of February but his boyfriend had made it earlier so that we can celebrate with her.
I did not talk much with Mei Yee but I chit chat with Pei Seen in a lot of matters.
Although not many people attended the birthday gathering, we have a great time at there too.
Let's see the photo:

1. My dearest and I were standing under a tree.
2. This post is nice. I ask him to take a photo with me in such a post. Does anyone of you realise that he could not make a nice turn in this post? I think this is because of his thick adipose tissue gather at the epidermal of the skin made him facing difficulties to make a nice turn as me. hahaha...blekk...P
3. Me, Pei Seen and the birthday girl, Mei Yee.
4. A nice shoot of 7 of us.
*A short and delayed post is ended here.:P*



呵呵, 多迟也好, 只要有写上来, 也是种回忆呢!!!
ReplyDelete感觉到你真的很忙了~
ReplyDelete要加油努力啊!
希望你可以考取很好的result~
GO GO Go !!!
还真的蛮少人哦~ 不过,大家看起来还蛮开心的~ 那就够了 ^^
ReplyDeletewowow! the wall so cute! :)
ReplyDelete那墙壁酱特别的~~~ XD
ReplyDelete