To: You,
Recently my heart have flooded into a dull and dark valley.
I am very upset that I am not the cheerful girl as I used to be.
He had told me and hoping me that I can bright up my day and happy always.
Unfortunately, I failed to do it.
I don't know what had brought my heart to the huge flood area which is very depth.
I feel that I am no longer I am used to be.
I enjoy my secondary school time even though I have a bundle of homework and always packed with tuition.
To be honestly, I become more and more lazy than last time.
I am wonder why???
I have homework to do but I put it aside.
Although I have free time, I would rather do other things beside doing the homework.
The homework seem not too much, just a few questions but I also want to escape myself from them.
I want the energy, the power which push me towards the success.
I want to be a cheerful girl as I used to be.
I hate my behaviour and attitude!!!
I want to change it but where is the power???
When I think that I have those homework, I feel bored!!!
I understand that we should pay more effort before achieving the success.
I know! But I really cannot make it!!!
P/S: If tomorrow I can have a little bit of change, I am trying to do my maths questions, I am trying to think positively, I am trying to keep my good mood throughout the whole day, then I will come back and make a report to You.
*Have a nice day* Cheers^^
From: Me
Thursday, November 27, 2008
A letter from Me to You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


相信你自己, 一定可以做回你以前充满活力的呢!!!
ReplyDelete加油!
ReplyDelete你会鼓励自己,就表示你是有"energy"的。
不要太强迫自己咯,顺其自然。
我有在念f6的朋友,虽然很忙和有压力,可是依然过得很充实。相信你也是可以的。
做math加油咯!一点点也好 :)
i think the lack of competition might be the reasons...
ReplyDeletetry to get someone to overcome...
this might help out...^^ i hope...
all da best..^^
楼上的很好笑啦~ lack of competition? 假期叻~ 也要竞争咩? 哈哈哈哈~
ReplyDelete我了解你的心情~ 我也是这样~ 功课拖了一个月还没做~ 因为没心情、懒惰~
不过,你也不应该逼自己逼得太紧啦~ 一个月拿来轻松,做自己喜欢的做的事;另一个月拿来做功课、温习功课~ 这样的安排也不错啊~ ^^
心情好的时候,做功课的效率会变好噢~ ^^
加油!
p/s :数学我还没做,我打算搬家过后才做,现在好像打仗酱乱~ ^^