1.What's your most favourite colour?
- Pink. I love it very much!
2. Who is the most important to you?
- My family members include my hubby^^
3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
- Yup! During my childhood time when I get quarrel with my mum >.<
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
- Not really. I think I have enough confidence during my primary school.
5. How many babies you want?
- 3. I like baby girl most and he likes baby boy most. But I think a house will full of happiness and noisy if I have more children.^^
6. Spouse, family, friend. If one of them drop into a river, and you can only save one of them, who would u save?
-If I really can save one of them, I will save my spouse. But in reality it could not be happen, all of these are came from hong kong series drama... In fact, I will call people to help them because I cant afford to it. >.<
7. What is your goal for this year?
- This year almost finish, my goal is on next year STPM 4.0
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
- yup! I believe it.
9. If you have only left 3 hours in this world, how do you spend the rest of time?
- I will spend with my hubby, family and best friends. 1 hours for each of them. I will recall back those happy and memory moments with them on this 3 hours time. Although it is not enough for me, it tells me that time is precious and I will appreciate all the moment when I am with them start form now.
10.What are you really afraid of?
- Being alone at midnight.
11.What is your bad habit?
- hot-tempered
12. What's your opinion with Distance relationship?
- I am experience a short distance relationship now, I think I will experience a long distance relationship soon~~~But if this is a true love, it will last forever.
13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
- yup! I like to share happy and funny moments with my best friend.
14. What does flying means to you?
- My dream have come true.
15. What do you crave for the most currently?
- Can cope my physical chemistry and maths T well
16. Are you single/relationship?
- I am in a relationship.
17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
- outgoing.cheerful.friendly.mature in thinking
18.What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
- can meet a new friend called schee li.
19. What is the worst case scenario happen to you in your life?
- I have failed my car test and continously think about it although it happened few months ago.(Like a nightmare!!!)
20.What do you wish for your birthday present?
- Can get 4.0 at my STPM.
Instructions: Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 people. List them out at the end of the post.Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
*****************************************************************************************************************
Sorry, I am lazy to tag people. Please forgive me...


呵呵, 你也是做得很快呢!!!
ReplyDelete嘻嘻... 愿你可以得到很好的成绩哦...
你是今年stpm吗?
ReplyDelete如果我没记错应该是明年吧